Sunday, February 22, 2009

Book Event at Borgen's

I will be at Borgen's Cafe in Westby on Saturday, February 28, at 1:00 pm. This will be a presentation of The Book corner that is broadcast on Community Channel 14 each week if you have service through Vernon Communications. 

I'll give a history of my "Across the Fence" column, how it began, and how it has developed over the past five years. I'll also talk about the importance of telling your personal stories and not take them to the grave with you. I'll read a couple of stories from my three Across the Fence books, and there will be plenty of time to ask questions too.

After the presentation, I'll have books for sale and will sign them for anyone who wants one.

I'll also provide some great Borgen's coffee and cookies for you to enjoy while we're talking across the fence. This is your chance to have me buy you coffee. Hope to see you there if you're in the area.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment